Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HOW LONG? II

Baby, can't you see it?
Can you not hear it?
Even the birds of the air sing of our love,
Listen to the oceans for the sound of the waves,
For they are sounds of our lives together,
The rustle and whistle of the wind are echoes of our bond with each other,
Feel the cool breezes of the evening tide upon your sensitive skin,
It feels like you and me together,
Under the glow of the moon, in the loving eyes of the stars,
So baby, please don't fight this feeling anymore,
For I know it's meant to be,
But yet in the midst of all these,
I still wonder,
Why it takes you so long,
To see that my love for you is true,
And I've never ceased to ponder,
Over how long it will take for you,
To realize we are meant to be...

TO BE CONTINUED
Copyright Lysious

No comments:

Post a Comment