Popular Posts

Friday, October 8, 2010

LOVE DON'T COST A THING III

They say love don't cost a thing,
They say it flows like a river,
They say it's like a random wind,
They say it's like a flying bird in an open sky,
So free and natural,
But baby when it comes to you,
I find that to be untrue,
'Cos your love cost me my pride,
I became a fool just to win your love,
I put my honor behind me,
And stooped to my lowest just to impress you,
I came down from my throne so you could be my queen,
But I don't complain, 'cos now through you, my honor can be seen,
For when I think of it, I realize I didn't win your love by being a fool,
I only made a fool out of myself because I loved you,
For the love you offered me, is now the only reason I'm truly honored,
It was royal and ennobling.

No comments:

Post a Comment