Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

LET GO AND MOVE ON!

Sometimes in life, we desire that the things we love will be forever,
Sometimes we desire that the people we love will stay forever,
We even wish our hearts will never be broken,
And that our trust in those we have taken to heart will never be shaken,
But life happens and we loose the ones we love,
Not because they died but because they betrayed our trust and discarded our love,
So, what do you do?
Stay and cry, constantly mourning the departure of that special one?
Or to Let Go and Move On?
I say, Let Go and Move On!

She was the love of my life,
My first love, the only one I really loved in life,
She was perfect, or may be I thought so,
Her beauty was spotless, both inwardly and outwardly, or may be I thought so,
I fell in love with her as a teen,
She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen,
She was all I wanted in my love-life,
I loved her so much, I prayed to God, asking Him if she was going to be my wife,
Together, we seemed like the perfect couple, meant just for each other,
It seemed like we were destined for each other,
Until I went across seven seas and over seven mountains, in search of greener pastures,
Then, her true nature was revealed, for our love became a forgotten venture,
I guess physical distance for her, meant emotional distance,
For physical distance was all it took to reveal her true essence,
She was just a heart-breaker,
She was nothing but a smooth talker...

Copyright Lysious
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment