Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2011

TIME CANNOT KILL

After all these years of been together,
It still feels like just yesterday that we met,
Right from the first instance, I knew our love will last forever,
And right now, like a solidified concrete, our love is set,
Bound together by the cords of time,
Still rising to its prime,
With each break of dawn,
And after all is said and done,
I realize that not even time can kill,
Not even the clock of biology can stifle, this love I feel,

Honey, everyday with you is sweeter than the day before,
And after each night with you, I can't help but ask for more,
I'm grateful to God for you, for your beauty and love are timeless,
Constantly being renewed with each passing day,
Gradually been revived with each passing day,
Even in old age, you're still my baby girl,
I still want to kiss your lips, look into your eyes and call you, "baby girl,"
Through the ages gone,
Through decades gone,
Through the passage of time,
Your love has persisted and thrived, always alive on my mind,
Not even time was able to kill,
This love I feel,
And on this special day, after all these years, I still want to say, "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment