Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

THIS THING CALLED LOVE

Sometimes I'm amazed by why people fall in love,
I'm amazed at why people stick together like hands to a glove,
Of the millions of women on the face of the earth,
A man finds just one woman who becomes his breath,
Of the many men on the planet, 
A woman finds a man, and that's it,
She loves him with all she's got,
Honestly, I'm constantly amazed by this thing called love,

She's a nagging woman, a talkative, very demanding,
But he still loves her,
Her meals are not the best, she doesn't do much cooking,
But he still loves her,
He's very unorganized, he litters his socks and clothes,
But she still loves him,
He pretends to be listening when she talks, 
But she knows he's not listening,
She has said it time and time again, yet he won't place the toilet seat down,
Yet she still loves him,
Hmmm...This thing called love sure amazes me.

This is why I believe it is hard to really be in love with two people,
Because the nature of true love is very selfish,
When it comes to Eros love, it is very selfish,
You may like many women, but you can only love one,
You may be attracted to many men, but you can only love one,
This is why I also believe love is divine,
Because the whole institution of marriage is divine,
Love, love, love, oh love, how you amaze me.

But before I wrap this up, let me introduce you to a man,
Who really showed true love, I mean His love was sacrificial,
He was prepared to die for the ones He loved, now that's love,
Even when the ones He died for have refused to acknowledge Him,
Let alone accept Him, He still loves them,
Are you in search of true love?
Then invite JESUS into your life,
His love is Agape, it is sacrificial,
It is enduring, endless and ever faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment