Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RESTING ON HIS ARMS

In the midst of a turbulent world,
In the face of every struggle,
When my strengths and skills fail me,
When I've tried to run this race on my own power,
I realize I keep failing and falling by the hour,
The more I rely on my wisdom, the more I realize my foolishness,
And my frailties stare me in the face, my weaknesses punch me in the guts,
So I quit trying to make it on my own,
Now I'm constantly looking to His heavenly throne,
Daily resting on His everlasting arms,
'Cause in Him alone lies my true strength,
My anchor and hope is in Christ alone,
He is my mighty rock, my shield and comfort,
He will never leave me alone,
So I'm daily resting, leaning, relying, and just holding unto His everlasting arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment