Popular Posts

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Then You Came Along...

Like a deserted island I was surrounded by loneliness and lack of love,
Then you came along and gave me your warm company, and made me feel loved;
Indeed I found true love.

Like a desert I was, drought-stricken and bare,
Then you came my way and flooded my life with the waters of love and filled my heart
with so much passion, that I desire every day to be with you,

Like a dark world my soul craved for light,
Then you came by and beamed into my soul, the beacon of affection;
You showed me the true meaning of friendship,

Like a corpse I lay in the graveyard, lifeless;
Then you walked by and breathe into me a unique life of love,
And like an eagle I transcended to the world of the living.
Void of life, I was till you came along.
Thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment