Popular Posts

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Like A...

Like a drowning man, I was in the ocean of loneliness,
And then with a stretched-out arm of love, you pulled me into the vessel of affection;

Like a shivering chick, I was out in the cold of the night,
Then you took me in and on your bosom placed me to feel the warmth of your skin,
Between your thighs, you let me go to draw from the heat of your sexual abundance;

Like a blind man in a dark world,
I groped and stumbled for times countless,
Then you gave me a hand tender in nature and led me through life,
Along the path of true support and fidelity; you became my pillar,

Like an ostracized fellow, I felt all alone,
Then you came along my way,
And led me through the aisle of friendship,
You revealed to me the true meaning of heart-felt company,

Like a life deep-rooted in bacherlorhood I was,
Then you stepped in and took that life,
You gave me the honor of drawing from the well of your virginity;
The privilege of kissing your sensual lips;
An opportunity to make love to you;
Caress your luscious thighs and suck your tender and firm breasts;
And we built a soulful bond that transcended mortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment