Popular Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

BEAUTIFULLY BLACK! II

There is a unique story and history to her race,
A certain longevity to her life span, a certain titillation to her sexuality, and a certain viability to her seed,
The reason I think among her people, and within her race, lies my place,
There's a certain permeability to her emotions, yet a certain impermeability to it, a certain weakness to her character, yet a certain strength to it; it's like the best of both worlds, a treasure from which I want to feed,
From the dungeons of slavery and brutality, have her people emerged still strong, resilient, and have thrived through time's space,
Yet in the midst of all these, one thing stands out in her personality,
The very reason I'm forever enchanted with her entity,
It's the beauty of her skin and the originality of its blackness,
Her black is beautiful, but I prefer calling her beautifully black!

No comments:

Post a Comment