Popular Posts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

IF TODAY IS ALL I'VE GOT...II

In the midst of a busy world,
I sometimes stop to ponder,
Who I would have been without you by my side,
For your presence springs ecstasy from my inside,
And after so long, you remain the subject of my obsession,
And through the years to come you'll forever be the object of my attention,
Honey, your beauty still dazzles me,
And your sensuality still excites me,
You are still the sweet dreams in my sleep,
The one whose appearance makes my heart leap,
The reason I smile with the first sight of daylight,
And the reason I sleep with joy each night,
Baby, if today was all I've got,
I'll spend it cuddled up with you,
As I watch the cold arms of death take me from you...

TO BE CONTINUED
Copyright Lysious

No comments:

Post a Comment