Popular Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

IF TODAY IS ALL I'VE GOT...III

The world in all it's beauties,
Cannot be compared to you,
And everyday I doubt if there is any as ravishing as you,
So after all these years you still remain my desire,
And when my heart grows cold, your love is there to ignite a fire,
My thirst for you can never be quenched,
And the flames of my love for you can never be extinguished,
The bounce of your breast makes me ecstatic,
The sway of your hips makes me euphoric,
The radiance in your smile lightens up my day,
And girl the strides in your steps, for me, paves the way,
Honestly honey, if today is all I've got,
I'll spend it with you,
Kiss your sensuous lips, caress your luscious thighs and fondle your juicy breasts,
And bond with your soul in sexuality,
As I transcend into the realm of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment