Popular Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

When I Saw You...III

You are the peace my heart desires,
Your love is like the calmness of the springs, and the cooling breezes of the summer,
You are the distant queen I have long awaited,
And my long expected princess whose arrival was never belated,
Your qualities are unprecedented,
Your beauty unparalelled,
And your personality unrivalled,
I still can't lay my hands on it,
May be it was the glow in your face,
The sensuousness of your lips,
The bounce and fullness of your breasts,
The sway of your hips,
And the prominence of your luscious curves,
But when I saw you,
I was awakened by a cry from within, saying, "she's the one!",
So I took hold of you, and down the aisle we walked,
'Cos when I saw you,
I knew right there that you were the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment