Popular Posts

Monday, October 25, 2010

I'LL HOLD YOU CLOSE II

My love, this is all I wanna do,
This is all I long for,
To forever be with you,
And to know your love is for sure,
So through the coldness of life,
In the midst of my loneliness and sadness,
I'll hold you close,
To feel the comforting-warmth of your tender skin;
The closeness that makes my sorrows lean,
For with you, all my sorrows are turned to joy,

Honey, here is my only want,
Here is all I need,
That you remain to me, a God-sent,
And through it all, remain my heart's lead,
So through the turbulence that confronts us,
In the midst of our troubles, though the world be against us,
I'll hold you close,
To hear you say, "I'm still your own",
And to hear you mutter, "I'll never leave you alone",
'Cos with you by my side, I'll rise to any challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment