Popular Posts

Monday, October 25, 2010

LETTERS TO A DISTANT QUEEN II

To what shall I liken this feeling?
It's like the morning of spring,
When the plants know,
And the sun knows as it glows,
That after days of cold wintery nights,
It's time to give up the fights,
As it buds and blossoms,
To what shall I liken this feeling?
It's like a leap in your heart,
As your composure is torn apart,
As your eyes meet the one for whom your heart pants,
And you just know she's the one,


Our universe throbs with delicate creatures, so ravishing,
My heart and mind are befuddled with sights so confusing,
My friends and folks tell me to start choosing and stop searching,
But I know my heart seeks,
Not for apparently beautiful picks,
But for beauty beyond the eyes, inward and true,
Do I soar to the skies,
For love heartfelt and true...

TO BE CONTINUED
Copyright Lysious.

No comments:

Post a Comment