Popular Posts

Thursday, October 7, 2010

LOVE DON'T COST A THING II

They say love don't cost a thing,
They say it flows like a river,
They say it is like a random wind,
They say it's like a flying bird in an open sky,
So free and natural,
But baby when it comes to you,
I find the opposite to be true,
For your love cost me sleepless nights,
And your silence put me through painful plights,
I remember the days I sat by the phone wishing you'd call,
I remember the nights you were all I dreamt of,
I remember the nights I didn't sleep till I heard your voice,
But I don't complain, I think it was my choice,
For when I think of it I realize I didn't sacrifice to get your love,
I only sacrificed because I loved you,
For the love you gave me was free of all charges and totally unconditional,
It was true and real...

TO BE CONTINUED
Copyright Lysious

No comments:

Post a Comment