Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THANK YOU!-TO ALL MY FANS, SUPPORTERS AND FOLLOWERS!

This goes to all my fans, supporters, and followers of my blog: below is a poem I wrote to express my gratitude to you for always logging on to check out my posts. Thank You!

What more can I say,
How else can I thank you,
For being there for me everyday,
And for helping me go through,
There are so many things I want to say,
And so many I want to write too,
But I just want to take the time today,
To say thank you!

You are the reason I wake up each day to write,
Even when I don't feel like it,
On this journey of writing and composition, you all have been my light,
You are the ones that keep the fires of my creative side constantly lit,
You make my face bright,
Every time you view a blog and comment on it,
You all are the ones who make me strive to keep my posts tight,
And I just want to take the time to say thank you!

Thank you,
For every page you viewed,
Thank you,
for every poem you read,
Thank you,
for every novel you read,
Thank you,
for every comment you left,
Thank you for evey sign up you did,
The best is yet to come,
I still have more interesting and inspiring posts for you,
But for now, I say thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment