Popular Posts

Sunday, October 31, 2010

THIS SILENCE...

How long do I have to knock, before you open?
How long do I have to tug at your heart, before it splits open?
How long will it take you to realize that your silence, leaves my heart broken,
And that your indifference leaves me constantly broken and sullen,
Baby, please tell me what you really feel,
Please tell me how you really feel,
For I know this love I feel for you is true and real,
Your beauty leaves me dazzled, but your silence leaves me confused,
This silence makes me feel ignored and refused,
So girl, please say something 'cos this silence is really killing me!

How else would I express my love for you?
How else would I reach out to you?
I stood on the rooftop but you ignored me,
I tried rhymes and rhythm but you never listened to me,
I  tried spaces, pages and writing, but you never responded to me,
I even tried calling but you never answered me,
Why have you chosen to put me through this torture?
Why have you chosen to respond with your heart's closure?
Baby please tell me, because this silence is killing me,
This silence is breaking me, and this silence is weakening me...

No comments:

Post a Comment