Popular Posts

Monday, November 1, 2010

THIS SILENCE...II

Each time I set gaze on you, you look ever ravishing, like a constantly renewed beauty,
Each time I behold your figure, you look ever appealing, like a perfected entity,
And each time I stare at your pictures, you look ever dazzling, like a classy personality,
So I desire to come into your world; to be a part of you,
But you have chosen this silence, to put me through,
Yet it's your heart I constantly desire to plunge into,
Honey, I possess within me, a side of love you're yet to see,
And I carry within me, a depth of affection, you're yet to see,
I would like you to be part of me, but for this silence,
Baby, please break this silence, stop this indifference, and make me a part of your existence,

I awake into each day, with thoughts of you in my head,
I fall asleep each night, with images of you alive in my head, upon my bed,
Baby, I think I am obsessed,
I think I am possessed,
With the personality that is you,
And with your beauty that is true,
So please tell me, what is it going to be;
To be or not to be, are we meant to be?
Please tell me, are you the one for me, 'cos I think you are,
And I know together we would shine like a star,
So please break this silence, stop this indifference, and tell me your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment