Popular Posts

Monday, November 1, 2010

A LOST ANGEL II- THE TALE CONTINUES...

Unable to survive the test,
Incapable to control the boat,
Without the experience to weather the storms,
I let go of this angel,
I jettisoned this messenger of love,
And rejected this herald of eternal companionship,

Then suddenly I found myself on the shores of a strange island,
Surrounded by woods of loneliness,
Tossed to and fro by the winds of perpetual betrayal and incessant infidelity;
Trapped in the bondage of a mirage of love,

I remembered I had abandoned in the waters of true love, an angel,
I recalled I had lost in the ocean of true friendship,
An angel of fidelity,
A messenger of trust,
And a herald of affection,

Then took I a deep plunge into the waters,
Into the oceans,
And beneath the seas,
To forage for my lost angel,
To search for my true love,
And into my life once again, receive my lost angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment