Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MY BABY IS ALL THAT AND MORE!

She is glamorous, attractive and classy,
She is elegant, stylish and sassy,
Her personality is unrivaled, her beauty true and pure,
Like an angel sent me from above, her love is sure,
She is the princess of my world, and the queen of my heart,
Like two hearts that beat as one, we can't be torn apart,
Indeed, my baby is all that and more!

Her appearance evokes a strong presence,
Her essence expresses excellence,
Her figure, so conspicuous, brings the wind to a stand still,
Her nature, so unique, causes the moon to smile, giving it a pleasant feel,
Her every step spells confidence,
And her every move, speaks elegance,
That's my baby! She is all that and more!

She is a lover, a soul mate and a friend,
Of the riches of her glory, there is no end,
She is a sister, a manager and a mother,
She is a success, a winner and a leader,
Her every word releases power,
And her presence commands respect by the hour,
What more can I ask for, when my baby is all that and more?

No comments:

Post a Comment