Popular Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

WHAT A CREATURE, WHAT A BEAUTY!

It was a hot sunny day; the sun was burning,
Your eyes glowed; your skin glistened,
In the midst of the sun, your beauty was more glaring,
Instantly, your beauty yelled at me-it was resounding,
So I listened,
My entire body froze, and my eyes popped,
As I muttered, "what a creature, what a beauty!"

Your features exuded perfection,
Your eyes starry, was a beam,
Of life, energy and passion,
Your figure so curvy, was like a stream,
Of sexuality and satisfaction,
Your lips full and shiny, was like a sunbeam,
Beaming sensuousness and exuding attraction,
Your legs straight and spotless, were like moonbeams,
Beaming softness and confidence, leading in the right direction,
You were stunning, perfect and complete,
Hence with abruptness, I whispered, "what a creature, what a beauty!"

When you spoke to me, for the first time,
I felt my past merged with present, and sutured with my future,
For I realized then that you were all I needed, all I need and all I'll ever need, till the end of time,
Your beauty transcended artificiality and superficiality, you were a perfect creature,
Now that you are mine, it feels like with each passing day, your beauty is renewed, gradually getting to its prime,
The inner version of your beauty exudes my most desired features,
Honey, this beauty you possess must be supernatural; it is certainly divine,
Thank God I found you; so many years with you and I still look at you and utter,
"What a creature, what a beauty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment