Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FINDING TRUE LOVE: THE SERIES-PART ONE

     Growing up from adolescence to adulthood, I found myself asking a question which to me seemed difficult and rather thought-provoking-"Why Do Many Marriages and Families get broken?" A question it has been which got me thinking and brainstorming over issues of Dating, Courtship, Relationships, Sex and Marriage. A question it is remains which led to a lot of personal soul-searching, spirit-scouting, and mind-meditation, all leading me to asking the question of why two lovely people seemingly or obviously in love live the subsequent days, weeks and perhaps, years of their nuptial lives after marriage, at logger heads with each other. It is a paradox, and an obvious irony, but it is a factual phenomenon, or should I say, scenario, which has eaten deep into the fabrics of many marriages, collapsed once happy homes, destroyed many lives and killed a lot of joys. It is therefore with a deep sense of melancholy and heartfelt desire to see a change in the nuptial trend and marriage scenario of our society, that I write to share and bare my thoughts...

TO BE CONTINUED
Copyright Lysious

No comments:

Post a Comment