Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

JUST A FRIEND...

I know you said you couldn't trust anyone,
But baby, you just have to trust someone,
We all need someone to lean on,
Someone to help us carry on,
Someone to lift us up when we fall,
And someone to answer when we call,
Baby, that's who I want to be to you,
A friend that's there to the end, always by you,
So that when your challenges are strongest,
And your obstacles strangest,
You can have someone to run to,
A friend like me, to help you go through,

Honey, I would never take advantage of your vulnerability,
I wouldn't take advantage of your emotional pliability,
Through it all, I want to be there for you,
To give you a listening ear, and arms to cry in, too,
Just a friend,
Always there till the end,
You have to believe me,
When I say, "I love you",
You have to trust me,
When I say, "I wouldn't hurt you",
For all I want to be, is a friend who values you,
A friend who cherishes you,

No denying, your beauty excites me,
And your personality captivates me,
Sometimes I wish I could take this relationship further,
And be more than just a friend, may be a lover,
But then, as much as I love you, I'm not sure if you're the one for me,
I'm uncertain as to whether we are meant to be,
So while I do a soul-searching,
And a spirit scouting,
I will be to you a true friend,
Always there till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment