Popular Posts

Thursday, December 30, 2010

LIFE WITH YOU...

Baby, I wasn't kidding when I said everyday with you,
Is sweeter than the day before,
Really, I wasn't flattering you,
And I want you to know this for sure,
I truly and sincerely love you,
It's like I'm sick with you, and I don't need no cure,
It's like your love is a migraine headache,
So strong in my heart and head, and I don't need a paramedic,

Baby, violets are blue,
And roses are red,
That is true,
But I've got something better in my head,
Diamonds are costly, and my love is true,
So, I'll give you diamonds instead,
Not just roses and violet; for life with you,
Is something money cannot afford,
So if it means buying you the world, baby I'm prepared,

Baby, please get on board with me,
Let me take you on the adventure of your life,
Just you and me and all the good things of life, you see?
Just say yes to me, and be my wife,
Please, for I am prepared to make you free,
From suffering, struggling, hustling and all the worries of your life,
I am prepared to give your love, care, respect, adoration, admiration, all for free,
Just in exchange for your true love, I would even add material provision on top too if you just be my wife,
For life with you is all I need in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment