Popular Posts

Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY SILVER LINING

She is the reason I wake up each day with a smile on my face,
The reason I'm always in a better place,
She is the reason I can look forward to the future with hope,
And in spite of my many troubles and struggles, she remains the reason I can still cope,
She is many things to me, but most of all,
She is the sunshine behind my dark clouds-the reason I fear no fall,
And in the midst of my grey clouds, she remains My Silver Lining,

What more do I need when I have this divine creature in my life,
What more do I need when I'm blessed with an angel for a wife,
I thank the almighty for her life,
For I remember when I first met her, many said she wasn't right for me,
But I ignored them and it didn't take long for me to realize we were meant to be,
Thank you baby for loving me in spite of my imperfections,
Thank you for always leading me in the right directions,

Today, as I take you down the aisle,
There's something I'd always wanted to say for a while,
Here it is: till my dying day you would be my heart,
And for eternity we would never be torn apart,

So let time stop, let the world come crumbling down,
Let the universe change its rotational circle, and the stars come falling down,
I would never stop loving you, 'cos you are My Silver Lining,
Let people talk all they want, trying to put between us a distance,
Let them spread rumors about you, trying to end our love's existence,
They're just wasting time, 'cos after all is said and done, we would be together,
Two inseparable lovebirds, always flocking together,
Thanks for being My Silver Lining. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment