Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WHEN I LOOK IN YOUR EYES...

It's a feeling very deep, deep in your eyes,
Down from your soul, it springs, like an outpour from the skies,
A feeling that assures me we are meant for each other,
An assurance of destiny that tells me we belong together,
Baby, this is what I see when I look into your eyes,

It's a confirmation that I will make it through any tide,
As long as I have you by my side,
From every corner of your eyes comes a statement of love,
A testament you were the angel sent me from above,
Honey, this is what I see when I look into your eyes,

Always thought eyes were meant only for vision,
Never knew they were also meant for revelations,
Until I met you,
Now I know that eyes do speak-because I found you,
Sweetie, I see a treasure when I look into your eyes,

Because when I'm down, and feel like giving up,
I look into your eyes and I see and hear encouragement,
When the troubles of life nauseate me and I feel like throwing up,
I look into your eyes and I see and receive nourishment,
During my gloomy days, when my light turns to darkness,
I look into your eyes, and a beam of joy floods my life, dissolving the sadness,
I'm so happy I found you,
And now everyday I want to look into your eyes,
For invigoration and strengthening for each new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment