Popular Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

STRONGER WITH YOU!

Sorrowful nights, painful plights and darkened lights,
Hopes dashed, visions dissolved and dreams ailing,
Love tested, trust wavered, baby, through the fights,
Through the hardships, when our foundations began failing,
And the world predicted we wouldn't last long,
We stayed together, never stopped singing our love song,
Baby, we made it through, 'cos you were by my side,
I am stronger and better with you by my side,

I almost gave up, when the rains of sorrows came pouring down,
The thorns of disappointments pierced my soul, and my heart left broken,
Truly, my assets were destroyed and my world came crumbling down,
My patience was tried, my perseverance evaluated and my faith-shaken,
I thought I was going to lose my mind,
But I am grateful to God for you, you could have moved on and left me behind,
But honey you stayed, you stood bye me,
And together we made it, you and me,
Darling, I am stronger and better with you by my side,

Friends deserted, folks parted, and even family abandoned,
But baby, you stayed,
Stronger and better, I am, with you by my side,
Loved ones departed, brethren varnished and fellows disappointed,
But baby, you remained,
Stronger and better, I am, with your love on my inside,
The wealth was blown away by the winds and the glamor by the waters was washed away,
But baby, you continued, always by me, making me stronger, day by day,
Thanks for loving me! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment