Popular Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

UNCENSORED LOVE

Who says a black boy from the "South Coast",
Cannot tango with a white girl from the West Coast, (no pun intended!),
Who says a light-skinned brother from the South side,
Cannot marry a chocolate-skinned sister from the West side,
Who says,
Baby, they said we could never make it together,
People said we were not meant for each other,
They never gave us a chance to show our love,
Even when it was clear that love was from above,
But I've got news for everyone out there,
It's a new year, and I'm taking this love to another level, yeah,
Okay, I don't mean sex! No! Remember the vow we made,
To remain chaste till we are married, yeah, that's what we said,
Girl, all I'm saying is, this year, I'm prepared to give you Love Uncensored,
Love Uninhibited, and Love Unrestricted, that's what I seek,
We are done playing hide and seek,
It's time to let the love out!
And live the love out!

Who says a poor boy from Mississippi cannot date a rich girl from California,
Who says a black girl from New York cannot be with a white boy from Florida,
Who says,
Honey, they said we were incompatible,
They said our lives together would be double trouble,
They never gave us a chance to be together,
Even when it was clear we are destined for each other,
But, baby, it's a new year, and I hate to burst their bubbles,
I'm going to cut to the chase and put an end to the juggles,
I've got news for everyone out there,
We are taking this relationship to another level, yeah,
And again, I don't mean sex! Remember the vow, we made,
To respect each other till marriage, that's what we said,
All I'm saying sweet heart, is, I'm ready to give you an Uncensored love,
I'm prepared to give you an Unrestricted Love, I've decided to give you an Uninhibited Love, that's what I seek,
'Cos we are done playing hide and seek,
It's time to let the love out!
And live the love out!

No comments:

Post a Comment