Popular Posts

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A MESSAGE OF HOPE II

...I want you to know that you are still loved,
You are still cherished and beloved,
If not by any man,
By the man who gave His life for you,
By the one who gave it all up for you,
He still cares, He still can bear,
All of your troubles and still be there,
So I bring a message of hope,
Which I believe will help you cope,
Shine a light upon your face, and make you smile again,
Regardless of your hurt, disappointment and pain,
I bring a message of hope from the prince of peace,
The one who is ready to heal and fix your life in one piece,
If only you will let Him behind those walls of your life and heart,
That He will come and heal your soul, body and heart,
I bring a message of hope from JESUS,
The only only one that has always been with us,
It's a message from Immanuel,
The one who is always with us and means well,
You may not know how to fix your life,
But would you please, let Him into your life.
So He can help you out,
'Cause this I speak about-
This message of hope,
Will never make sense to you until you let Christ into your life.
I don't bring a message of condemnation,
But a word of redemption,
A promulgation of restoration,
And a sermon of hope and salvation.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment