Popular Posts

Sunday, June 26, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED TO US? II

....Since when did it become cool to publicize immorality on national T.V?
The crowd cheers, we praise and celebrate an open display of moral decadence, really?
And yet you tell me my definition of wrong, may not be your definition of wrong,
When we all know that there is a clear, thick line between right and wrong,
Our children no longer have a sense of a clear moral direction,
We have lost our moral compass, lost the direction,

The good is fast becoming bad, and the bad is fast becoming good,
These days that which is bad is often celebrated, than that which is good,
Sometimes I am moved to tears when I think about the future generation,
Sometimes I am moved to tears when I think about the future of our nation,
How long shall we continue on a downward path of destruction,
Our moral and family values slipping away from our hands into the waters of oblivion,
Oh can someone please tell me what happened to us?
'Cause I really want to know...

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment