Popular Posts

Monday, August 8, 2011

NOT MEANT TO BE

Once I saw this pretty girl,
Moved by her beauty I approached her; but I meant well,
I had seen equally beautiful maidens, my eyes had seen equally beautiful damsels,
But there was something about her beauty that attracted me to this very damsel,

The mere sight of her pulled several strings and hit different notes in my heart,
I desired her not for her body, but for her heart,
I wished we could be together forever,
I wished we could be joined in holy matrimony forever,
But after she clearly made it know that she desired another,
I realized that some things are not just meant to be,
Perhaps, she wasn't the right one for me,

But she was all I desired in a woman, all I wanted in a wife,
She seemed like the perfect fit for my life,
I could see my reflection in her personality,
I could view my nature within her entity,
Together I wished we could sail the world, and travel across the seven seas,
But after she made it clear that some ships shouldn't sail on the same seas,
I realized that indeed, some birds of the same feather can never flock together,
I realized it was not just meant to be, not now, not ever,
So I let go off this angel, waiting for the almighty to send another meant just for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment