Popular Posts

Monday, August 22, 2011

TAKE A CHANCE

Rich, famous, good-looking, handsome and gentlemanly,
Are all you desire in the man of your dreams,
And honestly, I can say I am three of those things,
At least from my point of view; but rich and famous,
Is certainly not among the three,
But three out of five is not good enough for you,
So baby here I am, standing right before you,
And all I'm asking is that though I may not be the man of your dreams,
Your knight in shining armor, or your hero;
Please take a chance on love with me,
And let's see where the winds of affection,
And the unpredictable hands of passion would lead us,

For I've tried to, but yet it seems difficult to take my mind of you,
And even though you are totally out of my league,
Even though I feel you would never settle for someone like me,
There's still a feeling within me, it's more of a mystery- the mystery of love,
Something deep within me which tells me so softly but yet firmly,
That we are meant to be; and though I may not be so sure of this feeling,
All I'm asking is that you please take a chance on love with me,
And let's see where the sails of love,
And the vessels of  likeness would lead us.

For I'm not asking for the whole of your heart,
Neither do I seek the entirety of your love,
But just a glimpse, perhaps just a tip of your love's iceberg,
For I know that if you take a chance on love with me,
Togetherness, forever, a union whose bond transcends eternity,
Could be a possibility for us.
So please just take a chance on love with me, my dear,
And who knows, rich and famous may be added to the three.




No comments:

Post a Comment