Popular Posts

Sunday, August 21, 2011

WHAT MORE?

What more can I give to the one who loved me regardless of me?
What more can I do for the one who gave it all up that I may live?
In what way can I prove my love for the one who took my place,
And ushered me into the realm of abundant grace and mercy?
Should I give up all my wealth and my fortune?
Should I give up my life in appreciation?
Well, I could, and that's exactly what I did.

In case you are trying to grasp the perspective of the persona in this poem,
Don't stress your head about it,
'Cause I'm just speaking of my savior, my lord and King, JESUS CHRIST;
For all the love He showed me, for giving up His life on the cross of Calvary for my sins,
For showing true, unending and unconditional love unto me, 
For forgiving my many sins, and restoring me to a place of freedom in Him,
For healing me of my sicknesses, and setting me free from every bondage,
For all He has done for me, I can't think of anything else to give in return,
But my life, my soul, my spirit, and my body in worship and reverence of the living God,
Who thought of a sinner and a  wretch like me and prepared even before the foundations of the earth,
The priceless gift of His only begotten: Immanuel, God with us, The word made flesh, JESUS CHRIST, my savior.
And as I write this morning, I pray that you will not be deceived any longer by the vain and pointless philosophies of man or the confusing complexities of religion's legion,
But that you will accept the real truth, life and purpose in a savior who gave up His life that you may have access to eternal life. I pray you find Jesus and make Him your lord and savior. Ask Him into your life today and experience boundless peace and joy. Amen. Peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment