Popular Posts

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A BLURRED REALITY III

They stifled the era of the messianic,
Frustrated the powers and prowess of the people,
And ushered the reign of the "oligarchic",
They manipulated the gullibility of the masses, and their dreams crippled,
And took advantage of the people's pliability,
Inimically and gradually they took away our freedom,
And gave us a blurred reality,

Their appearance disgust me,
Their pretence irritates me,
I'm enraged by their pride and arrogance,
For while our labors enrich them,
Our plights doesn't touch them,
In a country of my own,
A land my forefathers fought to enthrone,
Everywhere I turn deception is sown,

I don't even know who and what to believe,
For everywhere I look,
Conceit and deceit is conceived,
And the very people we trusted,
Have crushed our beings,
And into our souls bitterness have thrusted,
I just wish a wind of liberation,
Will blow over my nation,
And erase the prints of a blurred reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment