Popular Posts

Sunday, October 3, 2010

YOUR WORLD!

From the very first day I set gaze on you,
My soul united with your entity,
I liked you, before I knew you,
In you I saw the essence of my personality,
I loved you before I heard the sound of your voice,
And even before I expressed my feelings, you were my first and only choice,

Ever since the day our paths crossed,
I've never stopped imagining,
When my loneliness shall be tossed,
And I've never stopped pinning,
For a chance to be a part of your world,
For as long as our worlds remain apart, I'll never stop yearning for your world,

So I constantly, wonder,
What your world is like,
I continuously ponder,
Over a possibility to go for a hike,
Along the paths of your love,
For I'm sure you're the one sent me from above,

So baby tell me, what's your world like,
Are the streets of it clad in love and affection,
Are the grasses filled with occassional thorns and spikes,
Because I really don't mind, 'cos it's imperfections would be my perfection,
And whether it's mountains are covered in treasures or it's valleys in pressures,
I'm convinced that in it lies my life's pleasures,
So honey, please let me in, I'd love to come in, I want to be in, I yearn to live in it's inns,
'Cos in spite of my world's treasures, outside your world, it's all pressures and no leisure.

Copyright Lysious

No comments:

Post a Comment