Popular Posts

Saturday, October 30, 2010

WHEN ALL THERE IS... II

What more is there to do?
When your beauty lingers on my mind,
And our moments together I can't put behind,
Baby, with you there is only one thing to do-cherish you,
'Cos when all there is, is your heart and love,
I'm left with no other choice,
Than to take it in my hands and cherish it!

Life with you is like living on another planet-the planet affection,
And when we unite in a soulful bond of ecstasy,
It feels like tapping into a different universe-the universe of passion,
I still recall our vows at the altar,
They are vows I'm not willing to alter; "till death do us part",
But not even death can tear us apart,
'Cos even in death,
You will remain my breath,
And when you're gone,
If you go before me,
There's just one thing I'll do;
Immortalize you,
'Cos when all there is, is your soul and love,
I'm left with no other choice,
Than to treasure and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment