Popular Posts

Saturday, October 30, 2010

YOU WON MY HEART II

There are still many victories to be won,
You're still a star waiting to be born,
And a treasure soon going to be known,
So please honey, put your past behind,
And erase the memories of failures off your mind,
Embrace the present and envision the future,
For in your future lies a bright picture,
Forget your losses and count your gains,
Look into my eyes and kiss my lips, for therein lies healing for your life's pains,
In spite of your sorrows,
Look on the bright side-you won my heart, and I'll be bye you till tommorrow,
For my love is strength and my beauty inspiration,
And together we are headed for a great destination;
Somewhere in a place of bright lights in the glowing heights,
And armed with each other's love and presence, we shall soar to the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment