Popular Posts

Thursday, November 11, 2010

BY THE CANDLES, WITHIN THE ROSES II

Honey, tonight is the night we have long awaited,
Today is the day we have long anticipated,
For this long have we remained faithful and chaste,
'Cos the treasure we have, we didn't want to waste,
I have taken you down the aisle,
And slid the ring of eternal bond down your finger, as I watched you walk down the aisle, with a smile,
Baby, see the moon is smiling at us, the stars are beaming at us,
The wind is sensually calm tonight, and even mother-earth is in support of us,
Tonight, all I want to do, is draw from the treasure that is your sexuality,
As I access your sacred region in its purity and sanctity,
By the candles of companionship, and within the roses of relish.

Baby, you look more beautiful tonight, clothed in purity,
And you look more sexy tonight, covered in sensuality,
I just want to hold your hands, and feel its tenderness,
I just want to kiss your lips, and feel its sensuousness,
Baby, I just want to hold you close, as I feel your body's heat of passion, and smell your skin's smell of fragrance,
Relishing every second of this fusion of passion, and motion of union, ignited by your beauty's essence,
As we unite in a passion of chastity, purity, and eternity,
By the candles of communion, and within the roses of rejuvenation.

No comments:

Post a Comment