Popular Posts

Thursday, November 11, 2010

BY THE CANDLES, WITHIN THE ROSES...

From the moment I set my eyes on you,
I knew you were the one for me,
From the day I first kissed you,
I was certain our love was meant to be,
So through thick and thin, I stood by you,
'Cos our lives together, I longed to see,
And I envisioned the day when by the candles, and within the roses,
We shall unite in a passion, so soulful and beyond the flesh...

When you spoke to me, your voice so soft, was soothing,
And when you touched me, your hands so tender, were healing,
Your personality is unique, and your beauty indescribable;
Your beauty lacks artificiality, its originality is indisputable,
Baby, when you appear, the moon stops to smile, and the wind comes to a stand still;
All the elements of nature know your beauty is real,
So when I found you, it was like finding a treasure,
So I remained chaste, and on you, I put no pressure,
'Cos I looked forward to the day when by the candles, and within the roses,
I shall explore this beauty that is now mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment