Popular Posts

Saturday, November 6, 2010

WHEN LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH! III

They say love is a strong force,
And with it, one needs expect no farce,
They say true love is best, when from sincerity it is born,
Especially when it is then shared with the right one,
They say love yields harmony,
In the presence of which is no acrimony,
But baby when I met you,
I realized the obverse was true,
For you sought for something beyond love in its abundance;
A love-life of plenty and wealth in its abundance,
You told me, "no money, no honey",
And you didn't mean to be funny,
You sought for something beyond togetherness;
A sassy, classy life of glamor and sleekness,
You needed a man who would not just say, "I love you with everything";
But who would also say, "I'll give you anything",
So it didn't take long for me to realize that with you,
Bare love is not enough!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up bro!..nice one..I particularly enjoyed this one..

    ReplyDelete