Popular Posts

Saturday, November 6, 2010

WHEN LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH! II

They say true love is all you need in a relationship,
And with it, longevity is bound in every companionship,
They say love is all that matters,
Especially when that love will never falter,
They say love brings hearts together,
In the presence of which, every bond lasts forever,
But when I met you,
I realized the obverse was true,
For though I loved you with my entity,
You sought for a man who is proud of his personality;
One who is strong enough to stand on his own;
You sought for a man who has a mind of his own;
One would not treat compromise with relief,
You needed a man who would stand up for his beliefs;
So it didn't take long for me to realize that with you,
Sheer love is not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment