Popular Posts

Thursday, November 11, 2010

LETTERS TO MY SISTER

Happiness in my heart, satisfaction in my soul, and briskness in my bones,
As I write you this letter,
For I reminisce with relish the days when as kids, we played, picked and threw stones,
Walking by the rivers, dipping in the waters,
But the years have fast rolled by, and you're now grown,
And I feel some issues still lie in tatters,
Hence the reason I write, though my pen be overflown,

No more cripping, no more sucking, no more drooling,
No more mama's baby,
But cart-walking, waist-swaying, pumps-wearing, and denim-rocking,
Now a mature lady,
Not pacifier-sucking any more, not diaper-wearing any more, not bib-wearing any more,
No more every body's cute suckling,
But mascara-painting, lip-stick wearing, and foundation-spreading,
Now a beauty, every man desires to call his darling,

Sister, it is for this reason that I'm worried,
It is for this cause that I'm bothered,
So, as those men come flocking in two's
Ready to do anything for you, just to have you,
Please set your priorities right, and define your personality,
Do not loose your pride-your virginity,
And in all you do please keep those legs closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment