Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IF I BE BORN AGAIN...

To what shall I liken this love you have shown me,
It's like the tender loving a mother shows her child,
A love that has made me free,
From pain and heartbreak; a love so strong, but yet mild,
Baby, if I die and be born again, you'll still be my only love,

Loving you is a feeling I wish has no end,
Not even with the end of mortality,
A lover, a soulmate and a friend,
Is who I'll be to you, even for eternity,
So, I just want to take this time and tell you how I truly feel,
Truth is, if I were to be born again, you will remain my soul mate and I mean this for real,

I never knew love could bring fulfillment,
I never thought love could be one's greatest achievement,
Until I met you,
I never knew love had the power to revolutionize,
A life and make each day feel like paradise,
Until I found you,
What more do I need when I've got you,
Honestly honey, if I were to die and be born again, you will remain my heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment