Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'LL BE WAITING...

Though we be miles apart,
This one thing I know: you'll always be in my heart,
For my love for you runs deeper than the Pacific,
It lies deeper than the Grand Canyon, to be more specific,
Baby, between the two of us lies no distance,
'Cos in you lies the true essence of my existence,
So no matter how long it takes,
You can be sure of this one thing:
That when you return, I'll be right here waiting for you,

I still remember the day you left,
I couldn't let you go, so unto your right arm, I cleft,
Unwilling to let go,
From my eyes, came tears in a flow,
You told me you had to leave, for a brighter future,
I had to believe you, 'cos in my mind's eye, I could still see our picture,
Together, as a couple, destined for each other,
I had to let you go, 'cos I was certain our love was meant forever,
So, take your time honey, as you go after your dreams,
For when you return, I'll be right here waiting for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment