Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'LL BE WAITING...

Sweetie, the days feel lonelier without you,
And the nights feel colder without you,
I long for the kiss of my lover,
I ache for your touch, so tender,
Darling, last night, I wished you were here, to tuck me in, when I felt dizzy,
And at dawn, I wished you were here, to kiss me into consciousness, as I felt sleepy,
But to compromise and invite another, I would never,
To compromise and love another, I would not, no, not ever,
So baby, you can be rest assured of this one thing:
That at the end of your journey, I'll be right here waiting for you,

How can I ever love another,
When I have you,
Let the sun collapse from high,
Let the moon fall from the sky,
Let the rivers overflow their banks,
And let the seas overflow their brinks,
Let the world come crumbling down,
And the heavens come tumbling down,
My love for you will never be shaken,
My feelings for you will never be broken,
For not even death is a parting for us,
So through the lonely nights,
And my painful plights,
When there is no one to comfort,
And it really hurts,
I would take refuge in the image of your presence,
And leave ablaze the fires of my love for you,
While I wait patiently for your imminent return, and our imminent reunion,
I'll be waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment