Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THIS THANKSGIVING II

Baby, this thanksgiving, I am mostly grateful for you,
For coming through for me,
When I had almost given up on love,
And showing me our love was meant to be,
And that like an angel, you were sent me from above,
When my family was torn apart, and I was loosing my mind,
You came along- a peacemaker, and with your help we put our differences behind,
So, this thanksgiving, I give God thanks for bringing you into my life,
And making you my sister, my friend and my wife,

Honey, this thanksgiving, I am grateful for you,
For being there for me,
When I was down in the valley and all alone,
You made me believe you were the one for me,
And together we climbed back to the throne,
I am grateful to you,
For being a part of my life and my family,
And helping us make it through,
The tragedy, the despondency, and the travesty, so easily,
I am grateful to God for your life,
And every day I pray that He will keep you alive,
Preserve you and make our love last forever,
Because this thanksgiving, I just want us to be together, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment