Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TOO LATE FOR A TURN AROUND

Now, the battle is over, and the journey has seemingly ended,
But then he realizes a new chapter was about to begin, which he must transcend,
The treasure is now his, the prize is now his, but then he realizes it is not a joy ride,
He realizes with victory comes pain, he realizes there is a turbulent tide,
On the waters he now sails,
But he fought for love,
For his angel from above,
He sailed the seas for affection,
And travelled the oceans to meet his passion,
So in the midst of these turbulent times,
He says to his love, "it is too late to turn around"

"I risked my life to be with you,
And for you I was willing to come through,
My wealth and fortune I forfeited for your sake,
So that your love and life I can take,
For better for worse was my vow,
Till death do us part, was my pledge,
So no matter what I see,
Though the world be crumbling down,
Though these walls be closing in on us,
I will stick by you,
'Cos right now it is just too late for a turn around"

No comments:

Post a Comment