Popular Posts

Friday, December 24, 2010

LOVE IS ALL WE'VE GOT II

Honey, please let me be the one to wipe your tears,
Let me the one to carry your cares,
Let me give you arms to rest in, and shoulders to cry on,
Let me be the strength with which you carry on,
And your bright sunlight in your life's darkness,
Let me be the joy in your sadness,
'Cos when all is lost,
We realize that love is all we've got,
Let me be the one to tuck you in at night,
Let me be your bright future when your future is out of sight,
Let me be your refuge in your seasons of pain,
And your shelter from life's troubled rain;
The reason you can look at life and smile again;
Your bridge from a past of sorrow,
And your gateway to a better tomorrow,
'Cos through our darkest nights,
In the midst of our painful plights,
When surrounded by a raging storm,
And you feel like you're loosing your form,
In the face of a turbulent time,
When our sorrows hit a prime,
Let us stay close to each other,
'Cos when all is lost,
We realize that love is all we've got.

Merry Christmas.


Copyright Lysious

No comments:

Post a Comment