Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MY LOVE WON'T WAIT!

I was willing to give you my love,
I was willing to render my heart,
I was going to accept you like an angel sent from above,
Together, we would have been, never torn apart,
Your personality was the only picture in my future,
But you said I wasn't in the picture,
But the truth is, when it comes to you,
I am willing to defy fate just to be with you,
But now that you are gone,
I just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one,
I just wanted to let you know, that my love won't wait,

Honestly, baby, you were the subject of my dreams,
Obsessed with you, I seemed,
Unable to get you off my mind, I became a fool for love,
Love I thought was sent me from above,
Baby, I really loved you-you were my desire,
The one whose touch, within me, started a fire,
But now that you are gone,
I just wanted to let you know you are not the only one,
For out there still lies one for me,
So, I have moved on, and my love, I have given to another,
So to reconsider, and return, please do not bother,
For if you return, my love will not be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment