Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ONLY ONE WISH

If today was all I've got,
And my life was soon to end,
If one life was all I've got,
And that life was taking an eternal bend,
Into the realm of eternity,
And there lay just one wish within my mortality,
It will be to be with you,

When I said I loved you,
I meant it,
Every poem was written for you,
In spite of the fights, and the nights apart, I don't regret it,
In the light of your love, is where I want to remain-and this is true,
If I was given a second chance at my life, to repeat it,
I will gladly re-live it, with you by my side,
In all of my dreams, so wild,
It is you that I see, so in a multitude of wishes,
You are my only wish,

In a multitude of wealth and riches,
You are my only wish,
In a multitude of choices,
You are my only choice,
Even in the midst of maidens, all exuding beauty,
There is only one place I feel fulfilled, within your entity,
And there is only one place I feel complete, around your personality,
Baby, you are my only wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment